Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My thoughts on Avengers age of Ultron

My thoughts on Avengers age of Ultron


Before I talk about this movie I want to talk about Marvel studios real quick. I was annoyed that this studio announced that they are releasing films from now til 2019, this bother me because this could hurt the previous films. For example in Age of Ultron if we see Captain American in a life or death situations we know he is going to get out of it because this studio is making another Captain American movie, do you see what I mean this takes away the suspense for me. As far as these future Marvel Movies they better be good, I mean Rotten Tomatoes giving these films a 100% good.   

Now to my thoughts on Age of Ultron, The way Captain American the winter soldier ended got me interested in this movie. I mean it's odd that we are having another Avengers movie without S.H.I.E.L.D, I'm sorry if I spoiled the ending of Winter soldier if you haven't seen it. The trailer for this movie got me hooked, there are two things that got my attention in this trailer. The first thing that got my attention is the Pinocchio reference, I mean they references something other then Marvel. That was a problem I have with these Marvel films they only references themselves they don't try to branch out, I hope these films make references outside Marvel more often. Also this references links to how the Villain Ultron was talking in the trailer, he was talking about people being puppets. Judging from those two things I have a feeling that this movie is going to deal with people being mindless drones, if that's true then this is movie is going to be good. Yes! we had movie that address this issue before, however just because it's been done before doesn't mean it can't be good. The plot in Avatar has been done so many times but Avatar was still consider a good movie. The second thing that got my attention was the broken Captain American shield. That surprised me because I wasn't expecting to see that happen, I thought that was going to happen in the next Avenger's movie.  

The thing that bothered me about this movie is that they didn't introduce new members for the Avengers, heck I was mad that the Hulk didn't get another solo film. I mean Guardians of the galaxy gets a solo film but not the Hulk what gives Marvel studios? I thought the Hulk was going to get another Solo film because the leader was introduce in the previous Hulk movie, I guess there saving him for the Hulk movie in the third wave of Marvel movies. Also what's the point of introducing Guardians of the galaxy if they are not going to be a part of this movie, Marvel studios could have saved them for the third wave of Marvel movies. I'm sorry we are introduce to two new characters in age of Ultron and they are Scarlet witch and Quicksilver, I wonder what role they will play in this movie. I'm worried about Quciksilver because a different version of this character was introduce in X-men days of future past, despite barely being in the movie I was impressed with what was done with him. Of course Scarlet witch and Quciksilver can't be called mutants for obvious reasons. Another thing I notice in the trailer is that there are scenes where the Avengers are fighting each other, we already seen this in the previous Avengers movie. If they are going to have them fighting again I hope it handled a lot better, because I didn't like how it handled in the previous movie. That's all I have to say I looking forward to this movie and I hope it worth my time and money.      

No comments:

Post a Comment